This topic contains 24 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  QUEdotCOM 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

SantaDiego
    Participant

how to make my own sentio character tutorial would be nice.

prime
    Keymaster

Thanks for the comment @SantaDiego. We’re working on additional characters, as well as tools and tech to help people customize and make their own.

What specifically are you interested in doing? Building your own to sell on the Asset Store? Or just being able to rig a drag/drop character for your own projects?

Thanks!

SantaDiego
    Participant

I can imagine a town where the blacksmith behaves like a blacksmith, children behave like children etc.
    with your sentio characters a complete village of characters all with their own behaviors.
    of course I prefer to build my own, with the behaviors I envision.
    drag n drop into a scene is not my idea of making a game/world.
    real world simulations would need hand tuning.
    there are so many amazing products these days!

QUEdotCOM
    Participant

I second this request in addition of different behavior for zombies.

I have a FPS project, and would like to add zombies for upcoming release.
    I’m looking forward to use this character in my game project.

Though I’m new and still learning RAIN.
    Cheers.

EM @ KING.NET

prime
    Keymaster

Thanks for the ideas. Zombies - check. We’re working on that. Villagers, blacksmith, etc., also good ideas.

QUEdotCOM
    Participant

Excellent.

Now the follow up question is when do we expect to see it. I mean buy it :)

Cheers.
    EM @ KING.NET

QUEdotCOM
    Participant

Just to let you know. I just purchased this asset today.

Looking forward to see other characters added to this asset.
    Cheers.
    EM @ KING.NET

prime
    Keymaster

We’re just finishing up the package for our next character - a Minotaur character. We’ve added additional features on this one, including upgraded locomotion, head look, and the ability to switch between weapon and no-weapon fighting. (Note that all of this works on the free version of Unity, including the head look.)

We’ve got more in the pipeline as well - including additional characters that match this game and art style, smart environments, and new characters for different game types (e.g., zombies).

QUEdotCOM
    Participant

Would you mind if you can give me a time table so I can adjust my project schedule in parallel with my existing project while learning RAIN, Squad Command and Sentio.

Cheers.
    EM @ KING.NET

QUEdotCOM
    Participant

Especially for the Zombie character, and I hope you will give us the options to use our own characters.

Cheers.
    EM @ KING.NET

kilik
    Participant

cool switch between weapon and no-weapon fighting:)
    i have just open today first time so looking for where’s set the attack range

prime
    Keymaster

Attack range is set in code, based on the scale of the character. Since the Darkness Warlord character only has a melee attack, his range should be a fixed distance. We’re actually going through and refining him this week to tweak animations, responsiveness, and to make sure we have those values tuned correctly.

Minotaur should hit the store any day now. (Plus we’re already going back and refining him too).

Sneak peek - we’re currently working on this guy (who will have ranged attacks):

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/13626

QUEdotCOM
    Participant

Do you have a target date to release this AI?

Cheers.
    EM @ KING.NET

prime
    Keymaster

We’re still waiting for the Minotaur to make its way through Unity’s approval process, but it will definitely go live on the new Rival Theory store this coming week.

Necromancer will also go live on the Rival Theory store this week, plus we’ll be selling a bundle pack that include all 3 characters. We’ll submit the Necromancer to Unity’s store by Wednesday.

prime
    Keymaster

We’re still waiting for the Minotaur to make its way through Unity’s approval process, but it will definitely go live on the new Rival Theory store this coming week.

Necromancer will also go live on the Rival Theory store this week, plus we’ll be selling a bundle pack that include all 3 characters. We’ll submit the Necromancer to Unity’s store by Wednesday.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.