News Forums RAIN General Discussion and Troubleshooting Behavior Tree Unity Crash

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  prime 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Ignis
    Participant

Maskawanian’s situation is different than mine. Mine was happening when I was doing just as you said, dragging to the mind from the project folder.

prime
    Keymaster

Ok. Thanks @Ignis. We’ve tried and have not yet been able to reproduce your crash. However, we’re looking into a change to the way we use the Unity Object field in that case, which will probably make it more reliable and fix the issue for you.

We haven’t set a date yet, but I suspect we’re looking at a first patch update in either the first or second week of November.

Ignis
    Participant

Ok thanks prime. Looking forward to the update.

skankest
    Participant

Has there been any update with this. It is happening on my computer as well. I drag the behavior from the project tab into the mind behavior tree asset and unity crashes.

prime
    Keymaster

The original issue from the post has been resolved. We did make some changes to the second issue - dragging a behavior tree from the project pane to the mind, which should have helped with that problem. I haven’t seen an issue with that in months. Are you using RAIN 2.0.10?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.