News Forums RAIN General Discussion and Troubleshooting New to this: Quick Question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pupmike 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

pupmike
    Participant

Is using Unity and Blender along with Rain good for creating tutorials for people.
    for example like a new employee could use the tutorial in order to learn tasks that I am training on to make it more interesting?
    pupmike

prime
    Keymaster

What kind of tutorials are you making? Are these tutorials for learning game development, or do you want to use game dev tools to create tutorials for other types of work?

pupmike
    Participant

I am looking to build tutorials for companies
    like workplace safety and such but looking to make it interesting thru the use of unity in other words enhancing the learners experience

prime
    Keymaster

Sounds like a big project. We’ve had learning and education companies work with RAIN in the past to create libraries of behaviors that are stored in their LMS, then retrieved for situational training. Anyone else on the forums have experience with this?

pupmike
    Participant

I will be using blender and unity along with other programs to create this am thinking of doing it in modules or levels

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.