News Forums Sentio Characters General Discussion and Troubleshooting Help making Sentio characters follow my custom model?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TimeTraveler76 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TimeTraveler76
    Participant

I recently purchased the Sentio pack of all 3 characters. everything works great, except I can’t find out how to make them attack my custom model I have.

My model is a person, who I control, and I want the other sentio characters to attack him. They do damage to him if I walk in front of the attacks, but they don’t chase me or even acknowledge me.

I’m sure the answer to this is pretty simple, so thanks in advance.

prime
    Keymaster

First, keep in mind that different characters will attack for different reasons, and will do so based on their own alignment and their aggressiveness.

The easiest way to do it is to use the RAIN->Sentio Characters->Markup Creatures menu. Make sure your custom model is selected, then use that menu to add a “Good” creature aspect to it. From there, the Darkness Warlord and Necromancer will attack.

Each of the Getting Started Guides describe this process, and describe the rules for when the characters will attack.

TimeTraveler76
    Participant

nvm I got that figured out, please disregard this post.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.