This topic contains 34 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  darkeccho 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

darkeccho
    Participant

I am going to attempt implementing my own character utilizing the sentio setup and see how it works out (or at least studying the hell out of the sentio setup and try to re-produce a similar setup). If i make any progress i may make a video tutorial for those who are interested.

Still wondering about my question before, sentio char. attacking each other 0_o

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  darkeccho.

prime
    Keymaster

If you take a look at the getting started guide for one of the characters you can find a description of how they choose what to attack. It’s a bit different for each, but is generally based on alignment and aggression.

Look in CheckForEnemies.cs to see how enemies are selected, and feel free to change it.

QUEdotCOM
    Participant

@Darkeecho I’m looking forward to see your tutorial.
    Very much appreciated.

Thanks,
    EM @KING.NET

darkeccho
    Participant

Got it thanks prime, works fine now, must have missed that tehee

Btw I keep getting this error when the purple spell is cast

MissingMethodException: The best match for method Damage has some invalid parameter.
    System.MonoType.InvokeMember (System.String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object target, System.Object[] args, System.Reflection.ParameterModifier[] modifiers, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.String[] namedParameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/MonoType.cs:520)
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMember (System.Object behaviour, System.String name, System.Object variable) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:18)
    UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessageUpwards(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)
    Sentio.Necromancer.AreaDamageEffect:OnTriggerStay(Collider) (at Assets/SentioCharacters/Necromancer/Components/AreaDamageEffect.cs:98)

I also seem to be having an issue with setting up navigation mesh, my terrain is not flat and I have done the best i can to get the navigation mesh to cover everything but for some reason the sentio character keeps moving to spots on the navigation mesh that are not mapped and then spins in a circle LOL like it goes to this spot right away after attacking me. So odd.

I have off graph movement ticked off.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  darkeccho.

darkeccho
    Participant

I fixed the issue with the spinning sentio characters lol i am not really sure what i did but it’s working now.

BTW I added in my own custom weapons and tested them out on bunch of sentio characters

YouTube Version (for some reason audio lags only on YouTube version, FYI):
    https://youtu.be/33GuKV7Jyac

Facebook Version:
    https://www.facebook.com/InfiniteEchoGame/videos/470766456410098/?pnref=story

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.