News Forums Sentio Characters General Discussion and Troubleshooting Character Request: Soldier/shooter

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zaxius 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Zaxius
    Participant

Really loving your products so far guys! Well once I get my necro working and actually acknowledging my existence Ill have more fun with it lol. (See my other post about a Blind Necro)

Just a future request. The fantasy characters are wicked cool but I would REALY like to see a modern soldier/shooter Carries a variety of ranged weapons, switching to melee when clips are empty. Maybe even lobbing grenades as an option. Im making a first person shooter and I have the wastelanders character pack. Would love to see a Sentio version of something like that.

Just a request for the future from the new guy on the block

prime
    Keymaster

Thanks for the comments and the request. Two most common requests we are getting are soldiers and zombies. We’ll see what we can do about that.

Zaxius
    Participant

Thanks you guys are awesome. These scripted characters are amazing! Looking forward to the soldier one for sure. Ill be first in line to buy it! By far the best scripted characters unity has to offer. Keep up the great work and excellent customer service!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.