News Forums RAIN General Discussion and Troubleshooting Can't remove RAIN from a project

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aormsby 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

aormsby
    Participant

Hi, I’m having trouble removing RAIN from a Unity project. I figured I could just delete the RAIN folder in the editor, but it automatically reimports itself anew every time I try. I’ve even turned off the automatic update, so I’m not sure what the deal is.

I just want to remove it from this specific project. How is this done? And why am I even having this problem?

prime
    Keymaster

I believe we’ve seen this issue before when MonoDevelop is running (sometimes it doesn’t look like it is running but a process is still active in memory). Make sure you don’t have any monodevelop processes running, and maybe restart Unity too, then try again.

RAIN itself isn’t doing anything here - we don’t have any code that tries to keep you from removing it.

aormsby
    Participant

Okay, I managed to take the folders out this time. I wonder why MonoDevelop would cause that to happen. Anyway, thanks for the tip.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.