This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eyalfx 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

eyalfx
    Participant

I just got Rain 2.1.10 for Unity5 and the Darkness asset.
    I got everything to work based on the tutorial except the audio.
    After looking into it, I realized that for some reason the animation event TriggerSound() is tagged as “Function not supported” even though the TriggerSound.cs is on the correct object and the animation editor lets you pick a new event with TriggerSound() function.
    Any ideas why it wouldn’t be supported?

eyalfx
    Participant

update…. if I make a copy of the walk animation and add new animationEvent, it does let me add the sound event, but nothing is playing

prime
    Keymaster

We’ll look into it today. Most of the U5 problems we’ve seen are fairly easy to work around.

prime
    Keymaster

I just grabbed the RAIN for Unity 5 version off the asset store (it is the default version that loads if you import from within Unity 5) and the standard DarknessWarlord character off the asset store. I do get a couple of warnings about IK in the console (we’ll track those down) but otherwise everything seems to be playing fine.

I was using:
    Unity 5 RC3
    Sentio Darkness Warlord 1.0.1
    RAIN 2.1.10 for Unity 5

eyalfx
    Participant

ok, that’s good to know.
    I’m using the previous version beta 20.
    I’ll download the release candidate and test it again.
    Thanks for testing it.
    You guys do have top notch support :)

eyalfx
    Participant

So I’ve got the latest Unity 5 RC3 and everything works out of the box like you’ve mentioned.
    Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.