Table of Contents
- Use Unity Messages (Advanced): Whether the Entity is initialized by Unity or done manually.
- Is Active (Advanced): Whether the Entity is currently detectable.
- Form: The GameObject that the Entity and its Aspects will be attached to.
- Add Aspect: Allows you to add an aspect to this Entity. Currently RAIN supports a Audio Aspect and Visual Aspect. If you create your own Custom Aspect you can select it here.
- Select All: Selects all of the aspects that are on this Entity.
- Remove Selected: Removes the selected aspects on this Entity.
rainelements/visualaspect.txt · Last modified: 2022/08/13 18:13 (external edit)