I’m fairly new to Rain, and I seem to be having trouble returning the velocity of an object’s rigidbody.
What I am trying to do:
- Create a cube as the navigator
- Create Rain Navigation Mesh
- Attach an ai and rigidbody to the cube
- Use the ai to walk along a route set up by waypoints <- This is working properly
- Use the rigidbody on the cube so that I can get the velocity of the cube <- Not working properly. It is always returning zero.
- I need the velocity of the cube so that I can tell what direction it is going on the xz axis. I don’t care what direction it is facing, just the direction it is moving towards North, South, East, West.
This will be used to position the second object at the same position as the cube and play animations depending on what direction the cube is moving. The position works, I just can’t get the velocity to work when using rain. It works with a regular navigation mesh with a nav mesh agent, but not a Rain mesh with a rigidbody.
I appreciate the help,
This topic was modified 7 months ago by Cyrawnis.