News Forums RAIN General Discussion and Troubleshooting Read- wirte variables and how to get information from sensors

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vaspup 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

crisvg
    Participant

Hi all, I am a noob with RAIN AI but I’m want to know everything of this awesome tool. Well I want to use the AIRig to control some aspects of the player controller. To do so I need to know how to read-write variables from external scrips to AIRig and vice versa and what information i can get from the aspects detected by the sensors.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

vaspup
    Participant

I could not find this solution anywhere and I have registered just to ask this same question.

I need to access the ranges and angles of my three different sensors on an AIrig.
    I know little about C# and less about Rain AI. I couldn’t make heads or tails from Rain API.

I was able to exchange a few variables between my script and the AI rig with aiRig.AI.WorkingMemory.SetItem… and aiRig.AI.WorkingMemory.GetItem… but how do I access the sensors in a similar fashion to set their range and horizontal and vertical angles from my script?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.