News Forums RAIN General Discussion and Troubleshooting Forums and Questions

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sigil 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Sigil
    Keymaster

Need to apologize to everyone who’s been by the forums lately, you may have noticed it is a bit quiet here as far as answers from me recently (read: about a month or so).

Things have gotten very busy at Rival Theory, and it extended through the holidays and into the new year. I had hoped to get back to the forums towards the end of December but it didn’t happen. I will be attempting to increase my time here over the next few weeks but I’m not even sure of that at the moment.

Rival Theory still has future plans for RAIN, and a new version hopefully soon, but I’ve been promising that since November so I won’t get anyone’s hopes up by giving an exact date.

I’ll be working through the forums the next couple evenings, so post your questions again if they previously went unanswered. If your thread seems abandoned, try a new post and link back to the old one and I’ll attempt to resume. I’ll probably go back a week though and try to answer what I can.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Forums and Questions’ is closed to new replies.