News Forums RAIN General Discussion and Troubleshooting BT keeps repeating

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Parad0x 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ibrahim
    Participant

Hello,

My BT was working normally, Today I added a few more nodes and now its repeating very fast over and over. The basic logic is to select distination, set command for a car BT to go to the location, and once the car arrived to the location the NPC should go out of the car and move to a specific navigation target. Everything works fine until the car reaches its final destination. and then the BT keeps running over and over. This is the BT for the NPC:

<behaviortree version="1.1" repeatuntil="" name="FF_TL_BT" debugbreak="False"><sequencer usepriorities="False" repeatuntil="" name="TL_root" debugbreak="False"><expression returnvalue="evaluate" repeatuntil="success" priority="" name="expression" expression="gamestarted = true" debugbreak="False" /><action repeatuntil="" priority="" parametervalues="" parameters="" namespace="(global)" name="Choose house" debugbreak="False" classname="TeamLeaderChooseTarget" /><action repeatuntil="" priority="" parametervalues="" parameters="" namespace="(global)" name="LoadFiremen" debugbreak="False" classname="LoadFireMenInTruck" /><action repeatuntil="" priority="" parametervalues="" parameters="" namespace="(global)" name="Distination Command To Truck" debugbreak="False" classname="SetDestinationToTruck" /><action repeatuntil="" priority="" parametervalues="" parameters="" namespace="(global)" name="Unload Truck" debugbreak="True" classname="UnloadTruck" /><parallel tiebreaker="fail" succeed="all" repeatuntil="" priority="" name="parallel" fail="any" debugbreak="False"><animate repeatuntil="" name="walking animation" debugbreak="False" animationstate="WalkRun" /><move turnspeed="" repeatuntil="" name="Move to your location" movetarget="target" movespeed="3" facetarget="" debugbreak="False" closeenoughdistance="" closeenoughangle="" /></parallel></sequencer></behaviortree>

Ibrahim
    Participant

After debugging I found out that the behavior is executed as planned, and when it reaches the last node in the tree, it start over from the beginning. I suppose I can handle that.

Parad0x
    Participant

Isn’t that what it is supposed to do? I am having the opposite problem, my tree isn’t repeating but I want it to.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.